Acupuncturist Reopening Plans Review and Q&A
Two free PDAs for all who attend the webinar live (1 Safety, 1 Ethics)
Webinar presented by Pamela Bys Vice President of the NHAAMA
This webinar has been created By the NHAAMA board as a service to NHAAMA members to review the New Hampshire Acupuncture reopening guidelines.
Goals of this webinar:
- Understand state guidelines to reduce the impact of COVID 19 outbreak for acupuncturists, office staff and their patients.
- How to incorporate and manage infection control procedures in your practice.
- Documentation and pre screening procedures
- Business adaptation guidance
- An overview of the COVID 19 virus.
- Live Question and Answer session with NHAAMA Board
CHECK YOUR INBOX a link to the presentation will be emailed to all current members.
This webinar will be recorded. PDA’s are only available to those watching live. A link to a quick form will be provided at the end of the presentation. You must fill out the form to receive PDA’s.