Benefits of Membership
- Access to a community of professional, Licensed Acupuncturists
- Free listing for Licensed Acupuncturists in the NHAAMA online directory
- Updates and Action Alerts on issues of importance to Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine in NH.
- Discounts on CEU offerings by the NHAAMA
- 10% discount on purchases from the NESA bookstore
- 5% discount on purchases from Redwing bookstore & Lhasa OMS
- Free electronic copies of the Meridians Journal of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
Types of Membership & Annual Rates
|New Promotional Rate for First-Time Members!
Open to any Lic. Ac. in NH, regardless of how long in practice
Open to any Lic. Ac. in NH
|Professional Membership – 2nd Year of Practice
Open to any Lic. Ac. in NH in 2nd year of practice
|Professional Membership – 1st Year of Practice
Open to any Lic. Ac. in NH in 1st year of practice
|Student Membership (non-voting)
Open to any student of Acupuncture & OM
|Associate Membership (non-voting)
Open to anyone who wants to support the NHAAMA
|AAAOM Members may deduct 20% from the applicable rate listed above. Please provide AAAOM membership number.||-20%|
Click here to download our Membership Application. You can print this and mail it with your membership dues, or pay through PayPal below.